Getting started with Sakai at CST
Your Sakai account is created automatically for you by the registrar's office processes.
- Check your CST Gmail inbox for your Sakai login credentials (username and password) and related instructions.
- Go to the CST Sakai home page at https://sakai.cst.edu/portal.
- Click the Login button on the top right.
Use your username and password to log in to the system.
- You will be taken to your home workspace.
Resetting your Sakai password:
- To reset your Sakai password, click the "Forgot Password" link on the home page (see image below).
- Instructions to reset your password will be sent to your CST Gmail inbox. You must have previously accessed your CST Gmail Inbox for this step to work.
Note: If you have not accessed your CST Gmail account, refer to the email sent to your personal email address for instructions on how to access it. To request assistance, contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or create a support ticket on the top right area of this page.